The provided FDNF 44 Dehumidifier functions by eliminating extra dampness and mugginess from the air that can help mitigate numerous air pollution issues. To begin with, this system is useful to understand what the overall stickiness range is in your home. While moistness levels can differ because of evolving seasons, climate, energy use, air flow and different elements, most specialists concur that keeping the general dampness level somewhere in the range of 30-50% with our FDNF 44 Dehumidifier for health and comfort.
Features And Functions :
- The frame and the sheets are hot galvanised, epoxy powder coated, ensuring high strength and durability.
- Rotative compressor, mounted on vibration dampers.
- REFRIGERANT CIRCUIT
- Evaporator: the evaporation coil consists of smooth tubes in aluminium. The smooth tubes ensure a high yield of the dehumidifier, significantly reducing energy consumption, even at low relative humidity.
- Condenser: the coil is made of copper pipes and aluminium fins, the wide size of the condenser fins ensures resistance to dust, long life and easy maintenance of the machine.
- CONDENSATE COLLECTION TANK
- The condensate collection tank, installed as standard, is very large and can be easily removed. The machine is also ready for connection to a fixed condensate drain.
- CONDENSATE LIFTING PUMP
- Optional in all versions, it replaces the condensate collection tank and allows to remove the condensed water up to a height of 3.5 mt with respect to the position of the machine. Equipped with an alarm for dehumidifier stop in the case of pump failure.
- Alternatively, it is available a condensate lifting pump kit, easily applicable outside the dehumidifier, provided with malfunction alarm that switches off the machine.
- Axial fan, statically and dynamically balanced, long-lasting and durable.
- AIR FILTER
- The air filter, supplied as standard with the unit, is washable and easily replaceable. High-efficiency filter.
- Controls the defrosting cycles with hot gas, the timer of the compressor and the alarm card.
- CONTROL PANEL
- Located at the top of the machine.
- Executed according to the European standards in force.
- Tests are performed to check the tightness of the refrigeration circuit. Electrical discharge tests and functional tests are performed as well.
50 / 220-240